Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook on XP Home

• 10-10-2003 7:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Have any of you had problems with Outlook not remembering its password in XP Home edition? I've had it on several pc's so far. Basically it will remember the password until you close outlokk and as soon as you go to check mail again it prompts you for the password?? There was an konwledge base artical on a similar problem 816481 and I tried it to no avail. I'm guessing something simple in relation to security settings etc. Can anyone help??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Is remember password ticked when you go into the account properties? (I'm not being smart btw)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,349 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Maybe Duffman's thread is of some use too. I can't see what that MS KB article is about, the site seems to be dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Remember Password is ticked!

Lokks like Duffman used the same article I did.. Might just try deleting the identity completely before editing the reg.
    Cheers

Advertisement