Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe

• 10-10-2003 9:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Anybody who has never played this great WW2 game can now get it for free.

Publishers are releasing it as a 264Mb download in order to drum up interest for H&D 2.

Get it http://www.3dgamers.com/games/hiddendangerous/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

ahhh, CLASSIC game in its time :)

although i think it was available to download on freeloader.com a year or so back if i remember rightly?

didn't even know 2 was coming out, definately going to have to invest in that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

H&D ahh what a game pity i couldn't play it proper though it's kept crashing on my old packard bell (wonder why?)

can't wait for H&D 2 though will be excellant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

cant seem to download it of any of the mirrors.
    BitTorrent cant get past the firewall here at work. any other site to d/l it from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

It's aged horribly. I came late to it really, and while its general toughness and random crashes sure make things tense, it doesn't cut it anymore these days.

Advertisement