Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demos and other things

Options
  • 28-07-1999 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Zero wrote:

:Timber and Aerotus went to delete
    :the demos afterwards, three of the uk demos :were wiped, but the 4th machine had a :password on it

Hi

I didnt delete any demos - i gave chris/ser a cd with all the demos of rapture i made on it, i think it had the dm3 final game on it, i didnt record the last one cos my pc was lagging lots when i recorded so thought i'd better not..

I think theyre up on nation, abs borrowed the cd for 5 mins.. koopa may also have them

As for whinging about pl on the day yes it was lame, i cant say more than sorry for it tho. It would have taken an incredibly chilled person to ignore it, and that i am not sad.gif

Jim / Aero

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ser has that CD and MP has all the demos that were taken. Thank god Oppy took one, but there might be a chasecam demo somewhere...

DeV.

Advertisement