Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Swedish custom!

• 10-10-2003 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

STRANGE SWEDISH WEDDING CUSTOM
    PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS !!!!

In Sweden it is a bit of a custom for the groom to be kidnapped and whisked off somewhere for his stag night - these usually last all day... ... and all night. Rather than the typical English stag night where you all arrange it beforehand, go out get drunk and hire a stripper, the Swedes do it differently.

The groom has no idea until he gets nabbed. He might be dressed up in something crazy, and go do something fun...and then the fun starts!

This particular guy is a keen sailor and when he was kidnapped for his stag night they pasted a false "skippers-beard" on him and put him at the helm of a 60 foot yacht and let him be skipper for the day - much beer and fine food was consumed. But nothing nasty happened to him at all.

In the evening when they got back on land and were getting cleaned up for the night club, they all had a sauna as is customary in Sweden. Imagine the groom's horror when he walked into the sauna where his naked buddies were waiting for him to see that best mate number one had no hair on his genitals. Neither did friend two, or three, or four.

Oh DEAR!!

Can you guess where they got the fake beard from?

Now check out the picture.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Beëlzebooze

now that was a class stunt! Imagine this guy going around all day with his mates pubes on his face, excelent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

roffle :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Thats rotten...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Thats evil.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

what a hairy situation, they really had him by the short and curlies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

<shakes head> oh dear oh dear oh dear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

oh jesus!

i bet the guy threw a mentaller after he found out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

absolute class .... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

LMAO

At least they didn't shave his head or mutilate him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

genius, pure genius

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

kinda creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Gay Swedes!

He probably liked to have male sweaty pubes on his face.

Still not as bad as the Greeks, 'they invented gayness'. :D

One of my mates fell asleep at house party and suffered the hairy consequences 2 weeks ago. A small bunch of ginger pubes (no less) were strategically placed between his lips while he dreamt of hairy 'fangita'.

God my friends are gross!!:( :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Man that's sick .... but imagine being that guy from Dirty Sanchez who had to eat a pube pizza :(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

Makes me wish I'd thought of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

:horned:

Advertisement