Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****up this weekend!!

Options
  • 27-07-1999 3:10pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok I think we should have a **** up to celebrate and tell you all the stories from the weekend.

Friday, Ranelagh (so the nethouse guys can come along) from 8 onwards in McSorleys (I think thats how its spelt... (WWMan?)

'mon down and shure we'll have a few shcoops.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sorry dev, im in limerick this weekend
    im sorta trying to get a beer session going for the saturday after thou.

course, nothing to stop you telling your tall tales of adventure on forign shores this weekend smile.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Jaysus Dev you never know I might turn up. It's one of me regulars when I stay away from the City Centre.

M
    Die Darth Maul, die!

[This message has been edited by Cloud-Warrior (edited 27-07-99).]

[This message has been edited by musician (edited 27-07-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

God damit muso stop using your smily the pages wont load right when you do! smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hup!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hup again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement