Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well done ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

ahem. Firstly, ure a muppet who TALKS about drink all the time, like a 13yr old in school, believe me, ask anyone in Scotland who saw us LOAF the pints down, we CAN drink.
    Secondly, Pete would tear your Australian/British head off.
    Thirdly, whether Pete is a w@nker or not, he still got up off his hole and went to Scotland to support his team, rather than the q2eers that just talk about how great they are when they not, and might JUST manage to organise a pi$$up in a brewery, but deffo not a trip to Scotland.

Q1 Rules.
    Team.IE rules.
    Hail to the King, Baby.

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 26-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Please dont let this post of hommage to team.ie digress into a Q2 v's Q1 or vise versa argument. Q1 if a fukin deadly game...wish i was able to play it. I most enjoyed every game at Scotlan.

Well done lads.......some great memories.

Well spoken Raggy!!!!

As there is only the odd demo of the final 3 games.....does anyone know for fact whether POV from other players can be created from the info held by someone elses...eg OPPY's POV demo......in something like key grip. If someone knows how......it would be SOOOOOOO worth it.

Again....NICE ONE LADS!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I agree with Creative, and there's no need to get racial about it as well.

As for your Question Creative, it depends on how the demo was recorded. If it's a server demo you can create a keygrip movie from anyones point of view (or floating).

Client side is a different story. Q1, I'm not too sure, but Q2 you can only record from another person while they are in broadcast range. So if the other player runs to the other end of the map you won't be able to see what they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

um.
    yeah.
    right
    whatever zero.

all i said was that the crap that went on in the irc channel was stupid.

no personal attacks, just a general obsevation. just a point. of course some people make such small issues into big ones and im not as ive said before that interested.

just as youve started on me. not that i give a bolox. and if you want to try and drink me under the table, then if youre in limerick on sunday night, i'll give you your chance.

and i have been luckily enough to organise a ****up in a brewery. and if you want i'll do it again just to please you. its a tenner for all you can drink for 4 hours.

im not british. i have no connections with britain but i hold nothing against them. im australian by birth and irish by choice.

i couldnt go coz
    1)ive just started a new job where it considered very rude to ask for holidays when youre there 2 days
    2)ive just started a job so i have no money
    3)i didnt see an open invitaion for all to come along
    4)aparently my childish behaviour concerning drink wouldnt have been welcome anyway

as for tearing my head off?
    well i remember a night in the cybercafe in ranelagh where creeper (well, someone said it was him) was giving cheek, and when i slagged him back for 2 minutes had nothng to say for himself. i guess he only has 3 or 4 pre-readied slags. and if you mean a fight, then its sad that someone has to resort to violence to prove their worth

damn it, but isnt it funny. i play q1 as well. have been seen on the servers a lot more than you recently as well id say

i find it funny the way people get all upset when it becomes a q1 v q2 thing. cant you see that these things are said in jest? i mean seriouosly, does anyone really give a toss who plays what. i generally judge people on face to face contact. i met you once and thought you were pretty decent. devore also said this to me once and would consider him a decent judge of character. less of your muppetry young man and respect your elders

at the end of that. i'll just let the topic say it all anyway.
    hmm wonder who posted that?

anyway, i like beer.
    and q1ers are noted for NEVER staying out.
    no thats wrong. MOST q1ers are noted for it.
    its a fact not a slogan

still, whats the story with team.ie representing the 4 nations? just read somewhere that this win will help them to get the chance. what else do they have to do?

white(not in the mood for a bashing today)wash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

shush!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

its a wonder the brits didn't trash the place when they lost..../me remembers the soccer game a few years back... tongue.gif.......i bet timber hit the camera man in the face with a rock...
    FFS YOU *******!
    tongue.gif

/me shushed smile.gif

sorry, bad day at the office.
    an i couldnt get this stoopid network card installed. kept buggering up me other stuff. til i remembered the joy of irqs smile.gif
    so again
    sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Hey WWWman did ya check out my cool piccy
    under Blades post yet??
    I'll bet ya dont like that tongue.gif
    Very childish I hear u say smile.gif

try getting the nationality right spaceman

LOL... Hey WWMan, well Oz is still part of the commonwealth innit? wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Yas still sing God Save the Queen down there dont ya??
    lol
    Anyway I called ya a West-Brit
    not a Brit!!
    I'm sure if ya go West from Britian yall hit
    Auz eventually tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

WWM has my full support.
    That is, until he calls me a pomm smile.gif

Dan

Spaceman your in serious need of geography lessons. tongue.gif

oh dear.....

actually the australian anthen vance australia fair.
    not god save the queen
    and if you go far enough youll reach ireland

and yes australia is still part of the commonwealth

some more important Australian questions...

1. Is Jana an Australian?
    2. What's her number?

(Aussie removed as deemed offensive to Aussies cheeky.gif )

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 26-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 OppY

hehe, well played you lot smile.gif

btw i played crap on e1m2, just fast forward the demo to the last 30 seconds smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Zero - Hail To The King, Baby? smile.gif

Gowan outta that ya scobe.

Hail To The IE, Baby

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Zero maybe you should lay off the gear for a while. Too much of it affects the short term memory.

does this mean we dont get to arm wrestle over pints on sunday night down in limerick?

why did you have to move to dublin.
    bugger of back home you culchie.

/me starts up the 'send the culchies home' campaign

wink.gif

Heheh calm down wwman, im only havin a go at ya.
    its not exactly fun after the weekend comin back and leavin the lads on the pi$$ up there havin fun. No brits would give me a row, so I had to rise someone. pfffff, not even you with mouth almost as big as mine would rise to it.
    life is no fun anymore. smile.gif

• Advertisement

Ah wwman calm calm, my son, Im only tryin to get yer back up. smile.gif
    Try being in work on a monday after leavin the lads in a pub in Scotland the night b4. I was just out lookin for a row, and the brits wouldnt give me one, went into quake.uk and slagged a few and they just smiled. WTF!!!
    anyhoo, find ure neutral space, take a few deep breaths, and leave out the essays, jaysis its only 1pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Well done lads
    Unfortunetly My self and most of the other IE supporters got kicked off the UK IRC server after the result. The were ****ed.
    ******TAKE IT******

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I leave the thread for a few days and look what happened.

*Sigh*

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 -GrulE-

Well Done lads.. and can some please send me the scores of all the Irish matches plz ?? thx

Advertisement