Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Long Time Coming

Options
  • 10-10-2003 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Bill Coleman releases his debut ep with 2 shows:

Wednesday 15th October
    An Cruiscin Lan, Cork
    ADM €5
    Doors: 8pm
    Support: Anto Yau

Thursday 16th October
    The Parlour Bar (Upstairs in the Stags Head), Dublin
    ADM €5
    Doors: 7:30pm
    Support: Ed Hurrell

First appearing on Mango Musics "For Your Machine" Compilation along with the likes of Goodtime John, Martin Finke, Josh Ritter and many, many more, Bill Coleman finally gets his act together and releases something of his own. Hence the title - geddit? [:D]

www.bcoleman.com

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Seeya there - listened to the CD this morning, excellent stuff and the production is very professional... and the liner notes with the thanks to iris made my day.

I'll never forget screaming at Susan to pay last night - classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

Where can I get my copy?

Now all we need is for Ed to release HIS stuff, and all with be right with the world!

-angela.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 perkythepig

Originally posted by spoiltbrat

I'll never forget screaming at Susan to pay last night - classic.

:D yeah - you're only in it for the money Fagan you music biz whore you... :D

...in the nicest possible way o'course...

It's in shops from next Friday hopefully Rueyn, and eh, i'll be selling it at the (plug) GIGS (plug) as well...

*cough*

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

and for the women, but I seem to recall an email recently that said similiar things of yourself? :D

Do you think you'll ever play the States (that's what I call 'getting ahead of myself,' but I can't help it!)?

-angela.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 perkythepig

Originally posted by rueyn
    and for the women, but I seem to recall an email recently that said similiar things of yourself? :D

Ah but at least I'm being honest! EVERyone knows I'm just in it for the women, but Paddys got eveyone convinced he's in it for the music, the crafty bugger.

Respec there Paddy :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement