Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

using audio leads for vivo?

Options
  • 10-10-2003 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

alrighty, i'm thinking of hooking my pc up to the tv via the vivo port on the graphics card and a 3.5 phono to red & white phono jiggamy...
    could i for instance, use one plug from a red&white to red&white audio lead for the vivo to tv in connection?
    theres no way i'm going to bother buying a speialist lead just to use it a couple of times
    soz about the vauge names

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

The video can be connected either Composite (yellow RCA plug) or better through S-Video (round plug with 4 pins - looks like PS2 connection of PC - Keyboard/Mouse connector).

The audio goes seperatly anyway through that red&white RCAs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i know.
    i've got one of those leads for the ps2 looking port on my graphics card that goes to a female phono.
    the audio will be kept seperate of course, i just want to know if i can use 1 of the 2 plugs on an audio lead to connect the video out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭MartinHSabag

I don't quite understand the question.
    Can you post a pic of that cable and point what you want to use ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hmmm, note to self, stop asking questions like this when you're drunk/hungover...

cheers, got it sorted now anyway, borrowed a proper lead off a mate.

Advertisement