Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luci and Stripe

Options
  • 28-07-1999 6:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Cheers everyone for the support.
    Luci and Stripe...where did you go?? you missed it!! you fools!! Anyway, ****ING cheers for turning up, pity yous had to leave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

By any chance did you record a pov demo from the last game bunny? You went berserk in that match you total nutter.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I had NO idea who those hippies sitting behind you guys were I was like " wow they are really paying a lot of attention to Team.ie".

Ta loads for coming over I know it meant a lot to the team.

Dev.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mr.StRiPe

Yea we had to catch our flight. Well done I knew you guys could ****in do it. Did Koopa make Timber take it in a Duel??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

anyone tape Dev comentating on the final match on bOrk radio. Say that was a laugh. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

didnt have time for timber (pfff) smile.gif
    he had to go early, and my machine had to go early too..

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 29-07-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

http://www.fpsgamers.com/coverage/rapture99/Photos4.php?Picture=20

[This message has been edited by earthworm_jim (edited 29-07-99).]

Advertisement