Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yakin passes late medical !!!

• 10-10-2003 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭

Switz midfield maestro Haken Yakin is set to play against ireland tommorow after passing alate medical test.

Im not sure if he will start but i doubt he'll play 90 minutes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

we should be able to beat this shower with or without Yakin anyway. :f33r:

i'd prefer an understrength yakin, to a fully fit youngster dyin to cement his place in the team anyday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Gimmie an understrength newie anytime..Yakin is good and if he plays it forces us to man mark in midfield which compromises our startin tactics...we need a replacement for kinsella ..FAST(and no healy doesnt fit da bill)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Aim for the knees lads ... aim for the knees !! ;)

My prediction: Ireland win 2-1 after going behind in the first half.

MMMM I've seen this before somewhere haven't I ????

Tinky

Advertisement