Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV password problem

Options
  • 11-10-2003 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am using the same username and password I always used to login to UTVIPXL. However today it says invalid username or password. Is anyone else having this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not had that today, but often enough. Just keep trying....

Mike.

ps its always a good idea to write down your user name and password just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Did your phone number change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No, the regular number for XL is 1893 242 242 the back up number I should'nt give out as it costs UTV a packet if abused...if you go to http://u.tv/icc/iccdownload/setup.exe this will install a dialer which I belive has been upgraded and seems to be working okay, it'll use the back-up number if you cant get through on the other number.

Check this thread for more utv problems -
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114575

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Sorry Mike, I meant his home phone number. Eircom changed all the numbers in our area by adding a 94 to them. It led to people getting the "wrong username or password" on XL.

Sorted by ringing UTV support, which I would suggest is better than posting here anyway to solve the problem. They can sort it in a minute. After you get through of course :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Regression

It seems to be okay now. My phone number has now got 91 in front of it. Maybe that had something to do with it although these number changes have been working in parallel with original phone numbers for about a year now so UTV should have been prepared for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement