Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush In Rio DVD

Options
  • 11-10-2003 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hey you lovers of great music...don't forget the new Rush DVD Live In Rio is out end of October...50,000 fans and the best live show on the planet and the 3 best musicians around also,,,,get it and lap it up,,,ciao'...Baggio...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

No thanks. If I want to hear two bass players try to out play each other I'll go into MusicMaker on a Saturday morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Nice one Robbie...except Rush only have 1 bass player and 1 lead/rythm guitarist....ciao..Baggio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Yes you are right baggio... my apologies.

I was actually thinking of King Crimson, who if I remember correctly have 2 bass players, 2 drummers and 2 guitarists... what a mess that could be in Music Maker!!

I do have a live Rush CD somewhere (there's about 3 CDs in the set I think, and some of the stuff was pretty good, but it's an acquired taste for sure. Just never clicked with the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Baggio - i thought they quit touring for "an extended break" after Neil Peart's daughter died....so this live DVD is good news indeed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

ANcient,
    ..yes indeed,,,they were off for 5 years!!..came back with Vapour Trails last year and this dvd is from that tour,- 50,000 Brazilians going nuts...lucky sods...I believe theres lots of extra's an easter egg in somewhere, interviews, rare footage..28 songs full show,,,the lot!!,,can't wait..at last...Baggio

• Advertisement
Advertisement