Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

we are on our new server...

• 11-10-2003 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

...yes thats right

after much preparation and fiddling around around we have now moved the site over to the boxnetwork and shall reside here indefinitely. Let me know if anyhting is not working in the short-term or there's something I forgot.

Its nice and fast so far, and with waaaay more bandwidth and diskspace I'm going to try some of the streaming audio and video otpions I've long wanted to do. Also do an update of of www.seinwars.com/cye for s3 and possib s4.

Once again, thanks to everyone for their support and best wishes. The site has been a success beyond my expectation, and we still get hundreds of visitors each week.

regards,
    David / 80p

Advertisement