Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lithuainia - Scotland

• 11-10-2003 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Well done to the kilted ones, only a goal in it but they came good when it mattered.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Yeah at leats ther,ll be one happy board member, Big Chief will have some gloating to do;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Fair play to the scots. They no longer have reasons to be gloomy. the have one foot in the euro 2004 finals, they have gotten a rush of young blood over the past 12 months with the likes of Miller McFadden and Flethcer breaking their ducks in the national team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by The Muppet
    Yeah at leats ther,ll be one happy board member, Big Chief will have some gloating to do;)

aye was fantastic, was over the moon when young fletcher scored :D

McFadden was also good, never got a chance to see the whole game but the result totally made my day

Was gonna wait till tommorow till i rubbed peoples noses in it though (3am is technically tommorow right? :p)

nah was actually dissapointed to see ireland lost, i was holding my hopes up of getting them in the playoffs, and ofcourse living in ireland there is always a great atmosphere around dublin when ireland are playing.

Did anyone see Berti though? he used to be such a quiet guy i thought, to see him jumping around celebrating and to see him egging them on was great and brought a big cheeser to my face :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

fair play to scotland for getting through to the palyoffs ,hope they qualify.But if i was scottish id be very happy considering the way theve played in the gruop: ok and dreadful.

Advertisement