Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading streamed media

Options
  • 12-10-2003 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum but .....

Does anyone know of a good program for downloading streamed files (.ra format) to a harddrive?

I've tried Streambox but the main problem I've found with it is there is sometimes a limit put on how fast you can download and if for example you want to download a 60 minute file it literally will take 60 minutes download time, no matter how fast your connection is. I'm looking for something that can overcome that problem in particular. All reccomendations welcome! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

There is a patch/crack available for StreamBox which allows you to download @ your max DL rate. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called, but a quick google should turn it up.

[edit]link[/edit]

Advertisement