Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Hasselhoff - the sex god!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Apparently at one stage he used to do his own stunts on Knight Rider. Then he slid down the rail on a staricase, it was unplaned wood - oh the splinters :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SpankyFart

doesnt work for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    Then he slid down the rail on a staricase, it was unplaned wood - oh the splinters :)

the pain :eek: lol

but because it was him i'll carry on laughing :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

That was quite good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

I have just one question. WHAT THE F**K????? :eek: :confused:

I mean, David Hasselhoff singing is bad enough but one minute he's singing in a tuxedo, then he's dressed up as an eskimo snowboarding down a mountain, then as some kind of fisherman (I just couldn't bear to watch anymore of it after that!). I mean, what in the name of Jaysus was that all about? :confused:

You what the scary thing is? Apparantly in Germany he's a huge pop star. They can't get enough of his singing. Does that mean all the neo-nazis in Germany love and reverre him? Now that's a scary thought! Just imagine it........

Ja, ve love the hairy chested one that iz David Hasselhoff. Ven the Nazi Party shall arise again, ve vill make David our neue leader. Vor Hasselhoff iz ze neue Adolf! Und you vill bow down before hiz mighty voice und hiz mighty hairy chest! Heil Hasselhoff! Heil Hasselhoff! Heil Hasselhoff!

Scary thought, eh? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    it was unplaned wood

That sometimes happens to me on the bus.

Advertisement