Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some probloms

Options
  • 27-07-1999 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right fristly i tried going to the starcraft page and it said somthing about not enough system resorces ??? and another thing i have a 10 gb hd but its only showing up as a 8 where did i go wrong with the installiation

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Who cares?

They only come out at night.
    http://drive.to/mobius

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

its a feature

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Firstly I got that not enough system resoures as well I think it has something to do with the server its self (I could be wrong on that). Secondly What os did you install and how many oartions did you put on it. It sound to me like you missed out on some HD space when partioning.

KaYoS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

is your system y2k compliant?

seriously tho. Check your temp dir and make sure you havent ****ed around with virtual memory or any of that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Is this about Quake????????
    smile.gif

They only come out at night.
    http://drive.to/mobius

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

yep kinda about quake without hd space i dont have enough for all my levels in quake . its was done in dos i have only one partition on it .

you have a 10gig HD without enough space for Quake levels on it!..wtf are you keeping on there!. I have an 8gig and theres all sorts of games etc. on it and theres still enough room left over.

Advertisement