Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallowe'en Fancy Dress Party (Girl Power Nite 4)

Options
  • 12-10-2003 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Isaac Butt Fri 31.10.03
    8.30pm EUR7
    Blues, Funk, Soul & more

Girl Power Nite Available For Hire
    Visit http://www.santoriaband.com

gp4.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Eh scusi,

The above was not posted by me.

I know how the person who posted it did post it and I think (if done intentionally) is a pretty stupid way to carry on. If done by accident, it's stil stoopid.

Now I'm going to check if any other posts have been made in my name.

And I shall make sure that false posts cannot be made in future.

:mad:

Fiona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Shane Smith

T'was an accident, I do apologize.

(Although you never logged out from the PC in NearFM, now that's stoopid :eek: )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hehehe In fairness there's nothing that can be done if you left yourself logged in. If you've had your nick used to post on other threads (which I sincerely doubt) there's not much you can do unless you talk to a mod or admin. Particularly if the time limit for editing the post has run out.

Silly billy roxy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Shane Smith

Well I didn't post anything else under Roxy that's for sure! It was only after I read back over the post that I noticed it wasn't me and I doubt anyone else in NearFM would be on the board very often so Fiona I think you're safe...

Advertisement