Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

leather interior?

Options
  • 12-10-2003 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where i would be able to get my car interior done in ireland? im looking to put white leather on the steats, dash, wheel, grearstick and the sides.

Is there anywhere that can do a professional job? i know to get the leather it will cost a bit and to get it fitted almost the same price.

What price exactly would i be looking at and where can i do it?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

red_ice, I sent ya a PM there with some details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 furry-fairy

There's a guy in Dublin doing complete retrims. I've seen loads of his work and it's all top quality. I'll pm ya his number

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Ahh excellent lads, thanks for the quick responce! Ill give him a shout in the near future when i know where i stand with the right materials and colour scheme.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

There is a company in Galway called Carlux and their work is meant to be top notch.. I saw one car they did in leather and I could not spot one flaw in it...

As for price your looking at a few K to get it done right depending on the size of your car. Another route you could go is if your model of car was available in a leather trim as an option is to look around the scrappie's to see if you can get everything.

Leather interior = the mutz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

What car are you planning to do this to though? Unless it's something classy e.g. Merc or BMW (or the odd Jaguar that didn't have the full cow treatment), I don't really see the point in spending thousands on a retrim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 furry-fairy

Just got a website address for the guy in Dublin. It's
    www.zenithautomotive.com
    Still under construction but there's pics of some of his work posted.
    I've seen some of the attempts of complete leather retrims ( all seats and panels) done by a few others in the country and they really leave alot to be desired - this guy in dublins work is always perfect.
    In fact I've heard that next months max power and modified motors magazines are featuring two or three of the cars that he's done.
    As far as I know he also does ice installs:D

Advertisement