Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezle Undersuits

Options
  • 12-10-2003 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi!

Can anyone recommend the best and cheapest place to buy Weezle undersuits - also any comments on how good they actually are, would help too :-)

Thanks

Ka:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

Hi Ka

I dont know where too buy them , but they are soo nice and warm, i used one last winter in norway for commercial diving and it kept me warm even if i had a water leakage in -3 degrrees. I have only good things to say and it dries fast if it get wet.
    I think that my extreme+ will be too warm in Ireland

I looked in to your endometriosis site a few weeks ago and still have nightmares, even i didnt have my glossary book with me at the time...
    :eek:

I have flight too Ireland tomorrow soo have to go packing

Nordic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ka

Thanks Nordic!

The good news about endometriosis is that diving is a great way to forget about it!!!

Happy diving and safe journey,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Hey nordic,

Where in ireland are you moving too...i seem to remember you saying you were moving here???

Hi

Came to Galway yesterday and was enjoying the sun today:)

Moving to Cork in a few weeks, someone told me that it was more sunshine there and diving then in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Its only 6 months later but here i go.

I found 2 places today that stock weezel undersuits:
    www.deepstop.de
    www.aquaholics.org

• Advertisement

Yes you are a bit late, she already got a Weezle Extreme now.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ka

LOL

Thanks Peace...

Aquaholics is my preferred LDS, Richard and Liam are very good and can be highly recommended for good prices and free delivery!!!

(Not affiliated - just satisfied customer)

Ka:-)

Advertisement