Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XIII demo is cool

• 12-10-2003 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

Whst do you all think of XIII. I have only played the demo and so far I am impressed. It's great. Does anyone know if the real game is good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

well since there is only a demo out there i don't think many have played the full version but if the demo is cool normally the finished product is aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I really hope this game turns out good, it has looked very promising since I first saw it and the fact that it is on Xbox LIVE is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

It is pretty cool, i have to admit, the Cel shading works well, it gives it a real comic book feel (and seeing how the game is based on a comic i guess thats a good thing) But the damn thing crashes every time i die on the military base level :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

that doesnt happen me. I use pentium 4 2 gigz, 256mb ddr, Nvidia FX 5600 Ultra. Not the best in the world but it gets the job done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

adrain you sig is way too big man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

yeah i thought it was too big. Ill change it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Hmm..my setups almost the same as yours..amd 2000xp, 512mb, Geforce FX 5200, dunno why it crashes..tbh i dont care really, the other level runs fine, im sure its just a bug in the demo that'll be ironed out before release. Looking forward to it now all the same :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

heh, i think animated sigs are against the rules as well Adrian:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

and back on topic....

Demo is good crack, has any one had a bash at the multiplayer yet?

Advertisement