Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeah it's the bowl muso ****ed as a fart again!!

Options
  • 31-07-1999 3:54am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello I'm a Quake Addict and a drunken git. I'm sitting here listening to ROB'S THEME (no prizes for guessing the band but you're cool with me if you can) and chilling out so there.

M

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Now I'm listening to "All I need to know"
    There might be a prize for the idiot who knows what band sing that song.

M

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

O.K. next up is a song called "Carrot Rope" by possibly the best band around. So who are they?

M (the next quake DJ)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Pavement.

Oh yeah before I hit the sack I must apologise to Dev for not making it to McSorleys but next time lads will ye ever pick a simple "joint for picking up tarts" like the barge or something. I mean come ON!!!!! It's what life is all about - ffs.

M

Oh and well done Slosh - my man - where's me CA password smile.gif

M

• Advertisement

The next one is a bit simple so I'll just quote a lyric - "Rain Down". Name the song and the band.

M

Last song of the night is called "Holes". So who can name that band and all the others as well?

M

O.K. so it's time to hit the sack so I'll just anticipate the "THIS IS A MUSIC POST" type response. Yeah O.K. so it's not a quake related topic but all I'll say is what my Uncle would say :_

"Here's 20p - go phone someone who gives a sh¦t"

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Shut Up ta Fook
    sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

"Rain Down" is from the Radiohead song paranoid android
    and Holes is the first song from the album "deserters songs" by Mercury Rev
    both bands rule

• Advertisement
Advertisement