Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Henna Tattoos

• 12-10-2003 11:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where to get these in Dublin? Any help appreciated thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by Catwoman
    Can anyone tell me where to get these in Dublin? Any help appreciated thanks

Why in gods name would you want one of those yokes?
    As for a place that does 'em, got two words for you - Temple Bar. There's bound to be some hole in there ran by a hippy knobjockey that does 'em.
    Sorry for the catty reply, but its 12 midnight on a sunday and I'm up in 6 hours and should really be in bed. Apologies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

Beware of the dark dark variety. Many ppl suffer an allergic reaction from the chemical used and some end up in scars. (Was on Watchdog last week)

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Good man, xx. Nothing like a bit of an old rant eh?! Sure as everyone knows, tattoos are only for the English working class (you know - the kind you see in Madge-orka sitting in an English bar watching Sky News for the whole two weeks, complaining that the larger and bacon butties aren't as good as in Blackpool) or weirdo beatniks.
    Sure even Etho and all the gang over in the Tattoos/Piercings forum will tell you that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

Metalmorphosis in temple bar do em, but only on weekends afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by dragon_ninja82
    Metalmorphosis in temple bar do em, but only on weekends afaik.

I wouldn't even trust those sheisters to do a henna tatt tbh!
    As a previous poster said, stay away from the black henna, it's very dodgy, over two thirds of people have a reaction to it...those kids on watchdog still have a scar in the shape of their tattoos 6 months later and needed medical help to stop them getting any worse.

I don't know of anywhere else that does brown henna tattoo's...maybe ask in a tattoo parlour in town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by ColinM
    Good man, xx. Nothing like a bit of an old rant eh?!

I had my fun, and thats what matters :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

this is not a personal issue Catwoman
    so I am moving it to Tattoos/Piercings
    B

Advertisement