Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humour

Options
  • 13-10-2003 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

I just find it incredibly humourous that no one posts on here for ages, then when someone new comes in and puts down the north, 18 posts appear in 3 days. United we stand :) rarr to you who defy the north!

:horned: loving this new emoticon

Is anyone on here around Belfast with a spare room in thier house? Im at Uni at Jordanstown, my student loan is coming in at the end of the month and i was wondering if anyone on here would know of rooms available. If that fails, anyone interested in being in a band? :ninja:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Is anyone on here around Belfast with a spare room in thier house?

You could try the halls ... they should have spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

I thought it might be some kind of trap when i read the title of this thread, but it wasnt :(

Although i would agree that people should post here more, not only when people, sorry..... immature, bias, ugly (ive seen him! I went on recon planning a hit, but then the thread got locked so i decided not to follow through) foolish, smelly W ANK 3RS SLAG OFF out fair 6 counties.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

I had something similar planned but the thread was locked before action could be taken!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Ive got ure number johnny.....

118118 ive got your number johnny!

I chorttle. Gud one.

I can only imagine why he's 118118

• Advertisement

Simple jim: johnnys actual mobile number is 07743 118118, elementary my dear watson:ninja:

(joke btw incase some1 is actually unwise* to take my sarcasm for real: johnny dressed up as 118 guy for halloween)

*edited

Very appropriate. 118 118! 118! 118! DADADADADADA NANANANNAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAA! (rocky song for those of you unfamiliar with DA and NA)

its actually a new directly inqueries number jim but then again u wouldn't know that living down in dub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

erm..he quoted the ad campaign i think he knows what it is.....

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Jordanstown and interested in forming a band, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

I chorttle at the lack of reading ability on McKinless' behalf!

:D

Obviously quoting the ad campaign logo, adn theme tune constitutes not knowing what dan was on about.

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt

Unless your slightly wired to the moon like these folk.
    Then ummm make yourself at home.

I've me feet up on the furnature already...

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Run now sinecure...... leave while you stil have your sanity....

Unless your slightly wired to the moon like these folk.

Then ummm make yourself at home.

im no space cadet:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

Then you were badly mis-directed to this forum, perhaps if you take teh third left instead of the second it might get you some where you fit in :D

We northites are not all there, and i for one am fully proud of this fact :cool:

Yo sinecure, me and sterilefish are both at jordanstown and play guitar for about a year now, although ive only got my acoustic with me in belfast, what stuff you into ?

Originally posted by Sterile Fish
    Then you were badly mis-directed to this forum, perhaps if you take teh third left instead of the second it might get you some where you fit in :D

We northites are not all there, and i for one am fully proud of this fact :cool:

am i any less from the north that u?

Chada,
    I guess general "rock" in the best way to describe it.

Stuff like Muse, Placebo, Metallica, Queen, Dream Theatre, Roses, Manics etc.

Remeber this thread?

You though it was dead and gone, but oh no!

#yeh its boredom setting in#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Die Zombie Thread! Die!!!
    (Blasts Humour Thread back into the grave with shotgun)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

alreee jim...story? believe you were down at my gaff the other night :mad: big ryan was a sight for sore eyes :p well seen i have my spotters out for you lads. when you back at uni. keep meaing to ring you but sleeping all hours these days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Vlad Drac

It was the smoke machine that did the damage and flashy lights, made me a bit disorientated ;)

HOLAS!

ring anytime muzz, but it will be a premium rate call so check with your bill payer first.

Your sis was telling us about you stabbing her in the knee with a pencil!!

Good lard.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

what? haha when did i do that? she probably deserved it! Not ringing you to dublin. Poor student now loike :-(

Advertisement