Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 weeks without daa

Options
  • 30-07-1999 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

YES! TIS TRUE! I play the Irish C & C Close in Rushbrooke this Monday to Saturday. After that, I go to Majorca and get baked by some sun. I will probably miss FTI since it's in about a week. Hope yiz have a great lan and I'll see yiz all in 2 weeks. DK keep up da good work, Paddy. Well done TEAM.IE for kicking those brits about da houusssse.
    BI BI LEDS!

Stiffone McWillySandwich

YES

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Good luck dave smile.gif
    Hope yah win!

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Go away Daaa. Some people are looking for your home phone number and address to complain about your abusive behaviour online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Who are they John? I have them here, should they be required. I also have a work number for Daa's Da smile.gif. Took a little rooting about, but Mr Hehir's work number is available.

Hail To The King, Baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ahh Daa,

Thats such a shame your away for FTI. its a pity. We voted and we were going to let you go and all! tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

Cya davey and go easy on your hand out foreign......if ya see any of them topless types....topless woman and sun = sore hand......good lad..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

Cya davey and go easy on your hand out foreign......if ya see any of them topless types....topless woman and sun = sore hand......good lad..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hehur

Cloud, If you want to do that, then do it. But my father doesn't have time for people who aren't interested in buying a car ringing him, he usually hangs up the phone on them. And knowing him, he would probably tell you what to go and do with yourself in the process, because he doesn't know you and doesn't want to...
    MP, Jasus ba If I had known that in time I would have had the holiday put back smile.gif
    Kindred, Hopefully it won't be my HAND that's sore
    Look I should be around at the weekend
    LATER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

OI DAVEY
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 30-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

cya Devey enjoy the br3ak, so will we smile.gif

be careful those pirhanas don't bite yer willy off OR ILL JAB YAH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

rofl hobbes...
    what WAS that

oi pat where are ya FfS!
    enjoy the flying V smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Jeeeeeeeeeeepers yad want to be an awfully sad man to want to do something loike that {!}

but do it anyway smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

jamo where u ffs like ? smile.gif
    com over to irc.quake.ie #d-k

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

This newbie Daaa sounds like a nice lad. Let's welcome into the Quake community with open arms!!

M

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

No, but I'm sure he would be interested to know that you aren't much of a PR (that stands for "public relations") asset for his car sale business.

I don't think any of the Quake community (or their families) would want to buy a car from Daa's daddy.

BTW if you are interested in adding your name to a petition to remove Daa from Irish online services, reply to the NO MORE DAA post with your full name and e-mail address.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement