Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Test ingered

• 13-10-2003 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

taken from ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com

Test is definitely out for an extended period of time with a broken foot. It's early, but two months sounds about right.

just when test is becomeing a good heel (anoying ba$tered) and his fude with stiner looked like makeing a good tag teem he gets injured i have this to say

HAhahahahahahahaha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Ain't karma a bitch?
    We've gotten rid of HHH and Test in a matter of two weeks!
    Now all we need is to get rid of La Froggiez and we're done :)

Nero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

He'll be out for about two months with a broken foot, Shane mis-hit a vanterminator (He was tagging with RVD against Test and Kane)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Hopefully he'll be sacked by a couple of months (hey, WCW fired the British Bulldog whilst injured after a few weeks and nobody missed him!)

Nero.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

i wonder why house shows do so dad

i would have payed good money to see test get injured and hear ortan say that

Advertisement