Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bad news for wrestlins fans

• 13-10-2003 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

taken from ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com

Vince McMahon took the failed ironman match on SmackDown! a few weeks back (ratings-wise) as the proof he needed that a pure wrestling show just doesn't sell - hence, SmackDown! is becoming more and more like RAW.

if your unhappy and you know it clap your hands

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

So why doesn't the idiot just remove the "brand extension" and bring it back to the way it was before?

Nero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

still on prowrestlingscoops and read this

Thursday’s edition of SmackDown! scored a 3.6 broadcast rating, with a five share. This is very good news to the WWE as last week scored a poor 2.9 rating. The highest rated quarter hour of the show was from 9:15 to 9:30, which scored a 3.8.

pure wrestling is out and spraying people with slurry is in, three cheers to the dumb american fan...

Maybe we could bring back the iron sheik and have him in an angle where they crash a plane into the arena landing right in the middle of the ring!

The yanks would lap it up and they could have an investigation on if Bin Laden was behind it! They could do what they did at Summerslam 94 and bring in Leslie Neilson again to investigate it!

Imagine the ratings?!
    Nero

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

hold on a second...

leslie neilson?

Flogen

Yep flogen, you read right.
    At Summerslam 94, the mystery of the Undertaker V Undertaker. They had a load of skits leading up to it. Starring Leslie Neilson as the top investigator! The skits weren't all that funny, But there were more at the actual PPV.

It's something that should be up for on wrestlecrap.com, do a google search for Leslie Neilson and Summerslam.

Nero

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

so did he play frank drebbin or was he just leslie neilson??

I have alot of respect for that man.... but Im not so sure of him anymore.... well at least it was one of the best (in my opinion) stories in WWF... certainly the last great one before it turned into a soap opera (sorry to any fans who take insult to that)

Flogen

I'm not so sure, i don't think he used the name of Drebbin, in fact, i don't think he used his name at all, altho King and McMahon referred to him as his real name. The Character was definitely Frank Drebbin though. ;)

Nero.

Advertisement