Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporarily out of stock??

• 13-10-2003 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

I was on www.play.com and most of their new releases are "Temporarily out of stock".

In fact most of their stock is "Temporarily out of stock". I was going to buy Resi 2 last night, this morning its Temporarily out of stock.

I think metroid prime may have been put down as Temporarily out of stock until they get the players choice versions or update their price database. Its still ringing off at £35.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

scaaaaaaandle!

its not the end of the world ffs, just order it & wait for it to get restocked, or buy elsewhere if you don't want to wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nah, it doesn't bother me as i know loads of places to buy from.

I saying it looks like either 2 things:

1. People have took up the cheap cube offer and are buying loads of cube games.

2. Play.com are going the way of GAME stores and stocking feck all.

Advertisement