Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah ****e!

Options
  • 02-08-1999 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

I need help!

Some of you may remember that I lost my HD before to a rather nasty virus. Well, it turns out that the little ****er was also a date operated virus that stayed resident in my system, despite virus checks etc.

Anyway, the upshot is, wipeout. Everything. Gone. I've spent all day loading the backups and the restore disks but I've lost all the added bits I had on it.

So far I've found Qworld 2.3 , qizmo , and the levels I need for quake. However, I can't find Clan Arena, espacially the package needed for the irish servers witht he damage mod (it was a 10MB file as far as I can remember). Any help would be welcome (pleasse, before DTs kick in...)

Ah well, at least I can reinstall my PSP 5.0 trial thing for another 60 days!

J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

lookey u dont need that big file thats for Rocket Arena.

All u need is the sounds

ill send ya them if ya are on irc

but even just joining a server will dl em for ya.

the damage thing is server only

and then YOUR SPAMMING again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Thanks Death.

Chaos. How's the stomach this morning? tongue.gif

Advertisement