Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Slate... the end

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hey less cheek out of you Shorty McShorterson or I shall whip out my big pointy stick of irony and you shall know the meaning of my wratch!

*buahahahahahahahahaha*

[Judge Dredd]
    I am the law!
    [/Judge Dredd]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Amz
    Hey less cheek out of you Shorty McShorterson or I shall whip out my big pointy stick of irony and you shall know the meaning of my wratch!

*buahahahahahahahahaha*

[Judge Dredd]
    I am the law!
    [/Judge Dredd]

wow!... your truly terrifiing:eek:

If only you knew Tyrrial...

If only you knew...

Come to the DCU library now and I'll kick yer ass!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

ahh ill miss the slate, almost pissing myself laughing on the back of the bus on the way home reading the slate, the drunken photos with witty captions. great stuff, cant wait till the best of comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Amz
    If only you knew Tyrrial...

If only you knew...

Come to the DCU library now and I'll kick yer ass!!!

i'm not that crazy... i'll just sit here in the warm safe labs... were i and my ass will be safe from your tyriany:D

• Advertisement

Well considering I posted that two days ago I could be anywhere...

You can never be sure

hehehehehehe!

Advertisement