Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cliff Yablonski Fanclub

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Jaysus, and I saw him in a dream last night and all.

Another great funny pointless site however smile.gif

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

please, dont tell us about your dreams...

*shudder*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

AS PREVIOUSLY STATED, CLIFF YABLONSKI IS DA MAN!

Let's take a look at the teachings of Cliff Yablonski:

"If you work at a gas station, make sure to attach the bathroom key to a large wooden block or something. That way the ****ers won't steal the key and break into the restroom and do crack in there."
    "I don't get it... I mean, computers. What the ****?"
    "If you pay for a hooker, make sure she agrees to the 'rough stuff' beforehand, or else her pimp might **** you up after."
    "The music on the radio is ****ing awful nowadays. It's just loud crap and a bunch of teenagers yelling. All I listen to anymore are my Frank Sinatra tapes, God rest his soul."
    "When you pick somebody to marry, make sure she's some dumb broad. That way you can cheat on her, you know, cause she's so dumb."
    "The Chinaman down the street ripped me off. I bought his Chrysler for $9000, and that piece of **** don't even run anymore. Those *******s are real shrewd."
    "I'm going to kill that Chinaman's dog if it keeps barking at all god-awful hours of the night. I'm not kidding."
    "I wanted to paint my house dark blue, but those ****ers on the home owners committee have the BALLS to tell me what color I can paint my house. **** em all, I'm going to get drunk tonight and break a bottle over Steve Marshall's face. He's had it coming for a long time."
    "It's so ****ing hot in here. I mean, it really is!"
    CLIFF YABLONSKI USED TO WORK AT A GAS STATION, THEN HE WORKED AS AN ACCOUNTANT FOR ANDY'S FEED STORE, THEN HE SOLD BICYCLES OVER ON THE CORNER OF 5th AND HARPER STREET

Cliff made this graphic for you to put on your "Cliff Yablonski" fan site. He made it in MS Paint. He used the "undo" function once.

banner.jpg

Please put it somewhere on your site. If you do, Cliff Yablonski will be very happy (I will tell him about it once he buys a computer and I show him how to get on the internet).

CLIFF YABLONSKI DOES NOT LIKE QUAKE OR ANY VIDEO GAMES BUT HE DOES LIKE WATCHING "LAW AND ORDER" AND WORKING ON THE TOOLSHED HE'S BEEN BUILDING FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS

Got to hand it to ye Castor - You know COOL when you see it!!

M

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

more cool sh1t courtasy of da onion

http://www.theonion.com/onion3526/company_picnic.html

the H-DOG is in da HOUSE!

Advertisement