Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo now FREE !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

w00000000000000000000000000000000p

if only i paid for that indigo account id be filled with joy smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

ah yes if only the indigo free signup server was working in some way, shape or form smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

but you dont get the 1891 service...it does work out more expensive in the long run.

thats ... if u log on during business hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I'm fascinated by this 1891 number thing where people think they are actually saving money, here's how it is.

If you're on line during buiness hours your paying for 11.5p for 5 minutes rather than 3 minutes (with a normal local call), but here's where the real sting is, after 6pm it stays the same with the 1891, in other words you're still paying 11.5p for 5 minutes whereas if you use a normal local number to dial in you get 15 minutes for 11.5p.

No doubt there'll be a few people who'll tell me different but I now this to be fact !

Tin(on the ball)Cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Any idea what the weekend BJ price is?

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Tin, I think your on about the clicker. In the old days it wouldn't change from expensive to cheap rate if you started off in the expensive rate, but would switch if you started off in the cheap rate... Dunno if TE still screw people this way thou.

The new Eircom prices which were posted thru my door were ..

Internet Charges:
    2p a minute peak time
    1p a minute after 6 and weekends and so on

with a minimum call charge of 12p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

www.telecom.ie/AtHome/Solutions/CallCharges.html

Rate Approximate price per minute*
    Local calls (including NI)
    Daytime 12p per 3 minutes
    Evening 12p per 15 minutes
    Weekend 12p per 15 minutes

Internet Access
    Daytime 12p per 7.5minutes
    Evening 12p per 15minutes
    Weekend 12p per 15minutes

*Approximate price per minute is subject to a minimum charge of 12p. Prices shown apply to direct dialled calls from private phones. These rates do not apply to calls using prepaid calls, Chargecard calls, calls from payphones or to calls made from mobile phones. Prices include VAT @ 21%.

I'm sure they do bl0w-j0bs as well for a hefty price wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MrBlonde (edited 02-08-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

btw 11.5 for 7.5 minutes peak time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

guess what they have across the water?, 0800 internet numbers at weekends ffs smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

UK ppl have free access during the day too but it diss'es them every 20 minutes or somthing.
    Lucky gits !

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

Advertisement