Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads...you'd wanna calm it there.

Options
  • 31-07-1999 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Look....Quake is a game....yes that's right,a game.So ppl like that Zero lad could do with disconnecting for a while and living in the real world.No offence,just get a life,ok?
    I love Quake too,but you can enjoy it without starting feuds,ya'know like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

sheesh the ammount of ppl with no back bone these days !

Jimmy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 [CrasH]

The moral of the post is . ..

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The moral of the post is that those who havent the strength of conviction to stand behind their comments have no right to tell others how they should live their lives.

DeVore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bullet

I'm so kewl that even tho I have TONS of interesting things to do in my life I still find time to check this post every 5 mins waiting for a reply!

I'm sooo l33t (at least my mammy tells me I am) that I just HAVE to tell you all that you should all be out doing BOYS stuff. Drinking and making unwelcome comments to women, driving cars, burping and farting!

Look you too can be JUST LIKE ME!
    Remember your goals.
    You too can succeed.
    I am proof.
    BEEEEEEFFCAAAAAKKE!!!

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 31-07-99).]

Oh yeah..and another thing,this is just so funny that you all take this crap so seriously...that first post was a hook and it caught you sad *******s didn't it....hahahahahaha.....lads just GET A LIFE!!
    ROFL and all that LOL ****e coming out my *****till the cow's come home.....or words to that effect.
    Anyway,

Love ya lots like Jelly Tots.

• Advertisement

Indeed Devore excellently said . . . smile.gif

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

^ ^ ^ ^

i do all of the above.

except make cheap mindless comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Christ, this is PeeWee again if I'm any judge, or else he's put one of his mates... oh excuse me... acquantancces up to it.

Please do continue, you amuse me.

Kegs.

sounds like him anyway. His type are easy to spot. Anyway, the sad thing is that he went through all this trouble just so he could post on the board again. Hes probably been brooding over it for the past month or so smile.gif

The following said in DeVore's trojan roar:
    "I am rather a sad and lonely individual.I sit and play computer games all day long,it gives me the nourishment that I need to get through my pathetic life,you might say that it fills an extremely big hole in an unenchanted existance.

I also find time (that I would otherwise spend scratching my arse) to write witty little parodies to my little cyber friends....(because as you all know out there...we have to lick and kiss each others arses to make this petty and futile merry-go-round seem credible to ourselves....)

Your licky licker,
    DeVore.

• Advertisement

Actually Bullet i dont remember him pass a comment like that to be honest with ya and i doubt he sits around playing his pc all day cause he must have a fairly decent job if he can be affording an ISDN line plus he's done loads for quake and your just looking for attention now fu(k off you p1ss ant.

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

Was it something I said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

YES - IT IS ONLY A GAME
    SO ALL YOU FREAKY WHOR3S OUT THERE RELAX AND STOP TAKING IT SO SERIOUSLY.
    URE RUINING QUAKE WITH ALL YOUR MOANING AND 8ITCHING.
    GET A REAL LIFE AND QUIT WHINGING WHENEVER SOMEONE LAG-KILLS YOU OR YOU'LL STAY LONELY AND PATHETIC FOREVER.

SCR3W YOU ALL

Hey Mobo...you're on the right track man.....we should get a clan together....

Us VS The Sad *******s et al

Yeah, I'm sick of theese moody whor3s...
    Takein' it way too seriously like it's the only thing in their lives.
    Fuhkin' admin whor3s think they can slag-off anyone they want, then kick anyone who retaliates - they are the worst b1tches of all.

I HATE YOU ALL ;

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

What ??? There is something outside of quake ??? Well I never....

Sloshed.

Yeah, just pull those curtains slosh,
    their's a whole other world out there.
    But leave the RL at home U freak.

I HATE YOU ALL ;

Agh well....this topic seems to conclude with a melodramatic tinge of ......
    Well no....,there are two types....

1) sad ****s and
    2) ppl who have lives

..so I'm off back into the realworld to leave you misguided kiddies have your real swell wars with ure rockets n'stuff.Don't shoot each other out,k?...ya'know ,save some for a rainyday,k?
    I must say that the last couple of days has really broaded my mind...now I am certain that with ppl like you boys,there is gonna be a third WW.Glad to see yer all keeping in shape.
    Just remember,when the **** hits the fan,try not be be caught with ure mouth open.
    Later,
    -

*sigh*

nice to see how the other half lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

Now i dont play Quake much but all i have to say is ...BULLET , your a TOSS .

The end

actually
    p.s. shut up please (being nice here)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If Bullet was going for Flaming, he should of just said Q2 was better then Q1. cheeky.gif

Devore,
    You cannot see beyond the edge of that nose of yours can you.My reason for being here was to prove a point and it has worked considerably.If you cann't work it out for yourself,I pity you man.I'm sure your a lovely guy (well excluding what Zero says),so hope we're still buddies baby.After all ....how could I live a life without your superior moral guidance...I'm sure you'll be able to tell me ,won't you.

Hahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

weh wehhhhhhhh wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i luv these posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

ere bullet yungfella, say it to their face ba

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah Bullet you've really shown me hahah

>I'm sure your a lovely guy (well excluding >what Zero says),so hope we're still buddies >baby.

I'm sure Zero will have something to say.
    Me and zero may have words on occasions but I like him cos he says what he means and lets you know if he doesnt like you.

You and I on the other hand are not buddies. I dont know who you are. I suspect you are afraid to use your real name.

Anonimity. The last refuge of the coward.
    You accuse me of taking the moral high ground? Well everything I say goes under my own name. Like me or loathe me (and I know many do) at least you know what you see is what you get.
    Can you really say that about yourself?
    I bet under your real name you're as nice as pie to me.
    I have no time for two-faced people. Go away.

DeV.

Right lads,
    So you all gang up on me, ok, thats fine.Just remember the theme of this whole
    conversation was something along the lines of "Who's taking Q too seriously?"It's not me
    anyway.Don't you think that by telling me to just go away and stop quaking your little
    world,that you are taking the easy way out 'cos none of you can explain what your on
    about at all.A bit of constructive critisism is what I was trying to offer in the first place
    ..ya'know like lighten up somewhat.For crying out loud it is a game!

Hey DeVore,I'm glad to see you can count the postings anyway,the sign of a true leader in
    any case,rally the men ya'know.Bit a' propaganda never goes astray does it?Who are you to
    tell me what that I'm a coward,when you can pull quickies on me by editing the post
    somewhere back up there.....where you afraid that others might see what I had said?You
    don't seem to cope to well under pressure do you?It's a pity that you cannot hold a level
    headed conversation with someone nowadays,what a shame.

Oh yeah,and another thing...I can tell you straight out that I was "hovering" the boards
    waiting for a reply,after all , I did start this so I wanted to see where it would progress
    to,kinda logical don't ya think?I'm sure that you spent as much time too,DeVore,trying to
    refrain from posting a reply just so you could get in that comment about the postings,so we
    are on the same footing there,eh?Don't even think of denying it.

And finally,Bullet is the name I play under,so don't worry 'bout me being a coward or
    anything else,I've just monitored the scene closely for the last while and it's kinda
    lead me to bring up the above points.I would appreciate it if the lame comments could be
    spared for the time being..and would anyone care to take the time to provide a thought out
    reply?

Bul (made ya think about the whole situation) let.

*Yawn*

Bullet, go do a search for "PeeWee" and understand why your p!ssing everyone off (But I'm sure you know all this already). In the meantime.. no one cares.

Hobbes (who doesn't play Quake)

Hobbes,go stick your tinfoil axe up your arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

"Hobbes,go stick your tinfoil axe up your arse" - Utter genious

P.S

Im not bullet

• Advertisement

LOL. Someone with no imagination.

At least damo normally has the bollix to slag people to thier face (hence the reason I suspected it wasn't him smile.gif).

Ps. Bullet.. Try this "Constructive Posting", until then keep floating.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 02-08-99).]

Advertisement