Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penis problems

• 13-10-2003 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have this problem ive had it for a good couple of years now!
    Around the shaft of my penis i have what could be described as tiny little warts but they are not warts they are just bits of skin or something im not sure i am a very clean person and always look after myself im just too embarrassed to go to a doctor with it and was hoping someone might be able to advise me on it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Genital warts?
    Thats a std, you really should see a doctor about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I should have added i had this since before i was sexualy active so it cant be an std????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

www.afraidtoask.com

and tbh just go to the doctor they are very profesional about it.the have probably seen much worse in their time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

gotodoctor.jpg

i've always wanted to be the guy who posts one of these cards...and now i am...

its a strange happy feeling... almost like the feeling i get from not having genital warts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Are they small, hard white lumps? If you squeeze them hard does a kind of white paste ooze out of them? If so, then they're very likely to be blocked hair follicles and are perfectly normal. But if you're still worried about them, see a doctor.

BrianD3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Embarrassed,

Thats a Doc job. Doubt if you will be able to embarrass your GP with your prob!. Now, make an appointment to see your GP asap, and maybe you will realise that you are not *unigue* in that department!.

P.:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

[edit: dod, if you dont have any helpful advice then please refrain from posting. << Fio >>]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Go to the Doc,
    BrianD3 what is wrong with you man jezus white lumps on your knob and you squeez them and white ****e comes out?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Embarrassed
    im just too embarrassed to go to a doctor with it and was hoping someone might be able to advise me on it!

I don't understand this "I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctor" thingie
    Your doc has a micky too you know and has probably seen more than he can count at this stage, your's will be just one more to add to the list and will be forgotten 10 seconds after you leave his surgery
    make an appointment today, when it’s all over you’ll wonder what all the fuss was about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by smiaras
    Go into google and type in penis
    bad plan

see a doc dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    Your doc has a micky too...

Classic retort.
    You go girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

[Please if you've nothing valuable to say, don't say anything << Fio >>]

Advertisement