Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blind Melon

Options
  • 13-10-2003 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

anyone remember this great band?
    i still listen to these guys and continue to get people into them, really ****ing good. Soup was excellent as was the last album nico. the dvd is fukin great also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

All I can say is that my life is very strange, I like watching the rain...

Class song (No Rain)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

do u remember the video for that song, it had a bee girl in it, really weird, great song, that album is good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

yup.. the bee girl made an appearance at the MTV music awards tha year too (back when the MTV music awards & MTV itself actually had respectibility)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Originally posted by sykeirl
    MTV itself actually had respectibility

That's a long, long time ago. Such a shame the singer (was it Shannon Hoon?) became just another heroin casualty :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

the best song they had was "change" from their first album. class!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

did they have a song called all that i need?

if so good band

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I only have the Nico album, which has some pretty good tracks. Was it released after Shannon's death?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

all that i need was on nico, which was released a year after his death and is really suberb, seccond album 'soup' is also really good, some rarites on the net too that are worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭eggshapedfred

not to nitpick but nico wasn't blind melons second album. it was a collection of rarities and out-takes and stuff (i think one song is just shannon singing down the phoneline into one of the other guys answering machines). soup was their second album. the first was self titled, i think. a fantastic band all the same though.

(btw nico is named after nico blue - shannons kid)

Advertisement