Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA withdrawal symptoms?

• 14-10-2003 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Anyone suffering from GAA withdrawal symptoms?

Last Sunday first time in ages that there wasnt a big game on TV.

Thankfully my team is still in Champiuonship, but most clubs are finished. I normally hate this time of year. NO games to play or watch. Anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Aye, I know that it's better for the game that the leagues don't start till the spring, but I fot one miss the winter games. It used to be sonewhere to go on a Sunday...
    Being from Laois it suited our hurlers playing in the bad winter conditions as it tended to level out standards somewhat. I particularly remember the 99 NHL when Laois beat Cork in Rathdowney. They went on to win the All Ireland later that year while we have gone backwards since...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Im still playing ..we are winding down our season now so Im not so bad but November looks bleek. :(

Advertisement