Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair play Rachel Stevens

Options
  • 14-10-2003 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Here, I know it's been said before, but fair play to Rachel on the catchiest song of the moment. Now, if she'd just give up the gyrating and sexifying, she could hang around with me.

If I were in your shoes, I'd whisper before I shout................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

Originally posted by Eppie
    Now, if she'd just give up the gyrating and sexifying
    What!!!! If anything we need more gyrating and sexifying.

And yeah that song is threatening to get stuck in my head any moment now.

What the song about Los angeles international airport L.A.X ?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Eppie

ah yis know what the song is about......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

no i dont... but i feel a deep connection with the video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭gimme

she'd get a dab of the old pork sword boy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

terrible, terrible song

but hey, who needs a catchy tune when you've got an already established fan base, good looks and a corperate music company behind you. come to think of it, you probally wouldnt even need talent...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

shes hot?

what more do u need

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

Originally posted by Eppie
    Now, if she'd just give up the gyrating and sexifying, she could hang around with me.
    B]

if she gave up that she never would have got a record contract in the first place!!!and she can hang around with me if she likes,i wont make her change anything!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Man
    What the song about Los angeles international airport L.A.X ?? :D

first time i heard it i thought "why the **** would you sing a song about an airport". it's still ****e though, she cant even reach the high notes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

dont wanna sound like a pop music buff or anything as its as far removed form my usual type of listening but i just presunmed it was LA ex-boyfriend perhaps,im not as well travelled as ye that know all the airportys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

yeah of course she means her L.A Ex-boyfriend

brilliant video, those red ribbons, great

nearly as good as the one that goes"push me, and then just touch me....my satisfaction" you know it lads the one with sweaty birds with power tools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by tlachta
    nearly as good as the one that goes"push me, and then just touch me....my satisfaction" you know it lads the one with sweaty birds with power tools

I.
    Hate.
    That.
    Song.

:mad:

Originally posted by tlachta

you must be joking surely. that power tools video beats all pop music videos hands down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I actually thought the song was about laxative the first time I heard it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

Durritty little girl with her knickers on......duritty little s1ut.....<rubbing my thighs vigoursly> :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Well done lads... you seem to have worked out the clever play on words between the airport and the ex-boyfriend. Just about...

Top tune though. Has anybody noticed the similarity between the guitar bit and "Like I Love you" by Justin Timberlake? My cloth ears may be getting dull, or the Rachel Stephens guitar bit might be the same 3 chords on a spanish guitar played a little bit slower. Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I thought the whole airport thing was about her saying bye to LA cos thats where S Club had their tv programme, wasn't it? And I thought it was dissing the people who go on about her being in S Club, "won't you stop playing that record again, find somebody else to talk about".

so the airport thing is correct then

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's a play on the airport identifier LAX, I don't think it's anything deeper than that though.

I don't think it has anything to do with ehr S Club days as the song was written by someone else, undoubtedly before Rachel was even offered it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

rachle needs to make more sexy videos, oh yes then her star will grow even more

no diggity no doubt

• Advertisement
Advertisement