Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT, how much do I actually like this game.......

Options
  • 03-08-1999 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Lads, I think most of yis know how much I like Quake2...well fuK tha like. Unreal Tournament totally pis$es all over the game. I couldn't beleive the fukin game play considering Unreal was such a disapointment. UT in my book anyway is most definently going to pull down Q3's pants and rape it straight up the as$. The game play is jus deadly, got it runnin up on the network in the gaf last night and it jus ran so fukin smooth that I couldn't even bring myself to take time out to finish me super noodles and drink my milk. Lads if yis get a chance to try out do so, I was well fukin impressed and so was every other gamer type bloke I showed it to, sheeit even got a woman to actually say "it looks good" that's a fukin acomplishment in itself, if ya know wha I mean. Try it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yep. Set up some servers for this game, it rocks. Prepare to eat my burning plasma death Dave smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

What's the internet code like? Is smooth as Tribes?

Btw... Tribes with Extra memory does a massive help to your Ping. I got 386MB now and the game is ultra smooth as if I'm playing on a sub 100 ping. smile.gif Bring it on baby. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Is it out yet ??? Where can I get it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I though the release date got put back till the end of this month??? I would love to get my hands on it to try out my TNT 2 smile.gif
    I hear that they have a OpenGL patch out and a internet fix (multiplayer was desprite on Unreal) for unreal anyone try it yet...

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

as with all games there are warze beta's available on the net, but I`m sure those lads would never download anything so bold...

Dave does rob know you posted this? smile.gif..

Ro

Ronin
    ronin@qamex.com
    www.qamex.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Ah dave ya ho, yes this game truly does give Q3test a good kickin, unless id can pull some special $hit off this is gonna leave it for dead. Dave are those the Super Noodles my wife brought you up, if so........ bint they were mine smile.gif

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

They were lovvy Barry.... I had a packet too.... u need to lose some weight anyway ya hoe! tongue.gif

Ro.... nah I didn't know I'll give him a good baytin later ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

I won't be long losin weight with you two free loadin bit[h's around :p

Btw: how the desks work out?, can ya believe it I left these lads with two monster unassembled puter desks and one Swiss army knife

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

And they didn't kill each other?

Good god.

Kegs.

Must play that game... now.. I wonder who would have a copy tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

couldn't finish ur super noodles and milk?
    goddamn this game must be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Well meself an Shinji were runnin it over a TCP/IP network and it was so smooth, so I reckon the internet code would be pretty much the same.

Yeah my super noodles all stuck together and went cold and my milk went warm, they were Bar-B-Q beef aswell, but I ate them an hour later on a slice of toast.

[This message has been edited by juNkie (edited 03-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

fortunately one of them will bring it into the long stone for me on saturday...... WONT YOU LADS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

No I think you're wrong there, I actually think that I'm getting the CD.

Yes, that's it.

I hold large bombs over Junks head... and he'll give it to me... yes.

Keg(**** off Eamo)ser.

Advertisement