Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eoBuy FTR; too much work?

Options
  • 14-10-2003 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Some of you lucky final year students in computers, may have had a visit from Emmet....

Emmet had a list of final year projects outlined by eoBuy, that are eoBuy orientated but are college projects in themselves, eoBuy monitors your progress and if you do well in the project and still complete the year you have a great chance at doing R&D work for them...sounds like a good idea....

...there are plenty of Cons...

The projects are on to be attemped on your own...that means your own research, analysis, planning, programming, testing and worse Documen-fu<king-tation, all this while trying to get a good final year grade....

the projects more than likely have been outlined and thought thru by euBay to point where there is got to be plenty of bells and whistles in the project, from a computer science course..i found all of the projects bar one or 2 to be too much in terms of research and developement let alone offer a finish & polished project out of it....and that project is in compition with god knows how many student around Ireland

no doubt there are going to be some brilliant people attempting it...good luck to ye..I've lost a project team member to it..I have to say good luck to her too and i hope she makes it...

anyone else have any views on it....i know they were in Carlow...some networking course???/

Advertisement