Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Mr Zero....

Options
  • 04-08-1999 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

As I thought,you do not possess the intellectual ability to match your rather extravagant motor mouth.I must apologise for bringing a baboon like yourself into this conversation in the first place...

"Everybody know's who I am" do they?!?....HAHAHAHAHAH.....everyone of your twenty nerdy friends who keep this sad little empire running,more likely.

I can see it now,bright lights,big city.....and Mr Zero hunched up in the corner battling it out for supreme world domination of.....well....of nothing really....the respect of a handful of drunked / stoned losers....yeah,I want to be you man.

It is such a darn pity that some people are just too ignorant to accept the fact that it is a game.

Is that all your life has to offer you?
    Are you such a shallow person that a computer game is your only emotional outlet......if so...then I'm sorry for you man,but it's gonna be one rocky road to hell.

What is it that will make you see my point of view??...,'cos if your not gonna compromise then you have no right to quash my appeals for a sensible and WELL_THOUGHT_OUT_REPLY.

HAHA,
    BUL(I'll get ya a good deal on a real life)LET

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

say it to his face, you little wuss

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Can we not just get bullet banned if he doesn't shut up? He can't be Peewee, no one is that anal retentive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Bullet

Point taken lads,I'm off for good.Just kinda sad that you cannot discuss it without getting so worked up.

For the last time ...It is a game...chillout.Have fun,

Live life to the max(imum capabilities of your computers....in a lot of your cases)

Haa Ha

BUL(disappearing into the real and tangible sunset)LET.

PS...Remember that when you end up as a pathetic little man running round with a tinfoil axe.....don't say BULLET didn't warn ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Any bets he can't even keep away. sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

actually its not a game.
    its much much more.
    every day i struggle to keep mad ass
    ninjas and demons away from earth
    and this is the thanks people like me get.

sheesh.

well fook you all.

when the demons do come
    you can all fooken die.
    ba5tards.

Arghhhhhh the spoons, the spoons

• Advertisement
Advertisement