Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messenger sign in problem

Options
  • 14-10-2003 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all,
    Little help please.

Everytime I try to sign in, or have been signed for a while to Windows messenger 6.0 I get the this error and then get kicked out:

"You have been signed out of .NET Messenger because you signed in at another location"

I know for sure that I'm not signed in anywhere else.

Also, when I downloaded this version of messenger and installed it, the original version (4.7) was not replaced and is still installed on my machine. Could this be the problem?

Any ideas folks?
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Originally posted by Wavey
    Also, when I downloaded this version of messenger and installed it, the original version (4.7) was not replaced and is still installed on my machine. Could this be the problem?

Any ideas folks?
    cheers

As far as I know, they can exist together peacefully - at least they do on my work computer & home computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Change your password and your secret question, and If it suddenly stops you know someone had your details.

If not, start up Messenger 4.7, and untick the "Start up with windows" box in options.

Advertisement