Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigsmart 2nd Year Anniversary Party

Options
  • 14-10-2003 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

THIS firday 17th of october in the hub, the line up is as follows:

OTRAONOME

THE BEAUTIFUL LOSERS

MIKE GOT SPIKED

MURDER OF CROWES

PINION

THE BLUE ARSED BAR FLIES

All these bands for 6 euro and 5 euro if youre a student, doors are at 8 and this will be worth it even without the bands as some serious drinking and boogying is sure to be done and all profits ont he night are going to DSPCA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

feckin 21st i have to go to , wouldve liked to go to this and the juno falls gig over in the sugar club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sitemaster

Oooh, finally an excuse to throw my spiled knickers at bassplayer Steve. I want him to force me into accepting his captain. That fine hunk of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Heading to Galway to get hammered fraid I can't join ye.

Enjoy though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

aw poo!

i would want to go to this, purely to see the geniuses who came up with The Blue Arse Bar Flies!!

but, i have to go to a 21st. no honest. im not stealing mick's answer.
    i also wanted to go the DEAF thing in the music centre. what a ****ty night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Hey Achille I have to take credit foor the Blue Arse Barflies jive. I think you met me before so you have absolution!

The rest of ye don't so get yer blue arses down for a helluva night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Will do Tom :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

firstly i've a lecture on microbial pathogenicity
    then i've free wine
    THEN STHE SMARTY!what a nite.maybe the losers can sing "relapse" in the style that i was singing it on saturday...if you remember tom....was rather lamb like...rawk

now im certain that Ste's admirer is either ste / adam / deco; check out the fine beast of a muckchucker in the signature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sitemaster

arf arf dear sir :-) the gent is incorrect

Would the delectable deco, the appetising adam or sexgod steve have a mere JCB 4CX Filth****er picture? Aye think nay.

Shirley a MuckChucker or PigeonKicker model would be more the style of those well endowed members of the jiving jazz gents club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

woah! What an unusual night

Paddy Casey's album launch in the village

Josh Ritter in Vicar street

Juno Falls in the sugar club

all ye's need now is bleedin damien rice playin somewhere and we'd all be cursin the healthy state of our homegrown music scene!

Anyway, I dont think any of the bands mentioned share each others or any gigsmartians fans, so should bee a good one.

Will try to make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

gar, what a party, ****in hell man, i remember alright and maybe it shall happen, the hangover after that party was simply not good, not good. chamoo

www.beautifullosers.info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

...and its my b-day too so lets see those asses down there. Word up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

happy birthday mr.brunkard, respect to this man who has given a lot of bands a lot of time. This gig is going to be mad, so many bands, so little time.

[url]www.beautifullosers.info:horned:[/url]

Advertisement