Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good looking Navigation bars?

Options
  • 14-10-2003 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I want to make a navigation bar for a site with about 5 or 6 buttons/links on it, How would you make it nice and rendered so that it looks good does front page or dreamweaver have a facility to do it or paint shop pro or can I get info off the net??

:confused::confused::confused:
    Hertz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

You'd really need to specify what kind of navbar you want. Best way I can think of is find a site you find appealing and view source to see how they do it.

Failing that have a quick read thru webmonkey or builder.com. Both of those were great when I first started messing about with html and as far as I remember both have basic tools for creating some javascript/dhtml stuff which is what I assume you need.

I don't see why frontpage or dreamweaver wouldn't be able to do the job for you but I have no experience of either. Always a good idea to be able to interpret the source anyhoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭hertz

Thanks Il give that a go.
    Hertz

Advertisement