Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar Bet

• 14-10-2003 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

A man walks up to the bar, and speaks to the bartender. "I bet you $500 that I can piss in this cup from across the room." The bartender looks at the man like he was nuts and says with a laugh, "Ooook buddy. You got a deal." So the man walks over to the other side of the room, pulls down his zipper and just lets it fly. Piss goes everywhere; on the bar, on customers, all over the bartender, but not a drop lands in the cup. The man walks back over to the bartender. The bartender says, "Ha ha ha. Well pay up." So the man pays him, turns around and begins to laugh hysterically. The bartender asks, "You just lost $500, why are you laughing?" The man turns around and says to the bartender, "Well you see that man over there." The bartender says, "Yeah." He replies, "Well, I bet him $10,000 that I could piss all over your bar and you, and that you would be happy and laugh about it!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

good one :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Heard it before but it still brought a smile

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

The funny thing is, I realised what joke it was before I even clicked on the link - spooky or maybe it's coz I'v heard it so many times!! Still a good one though.

Advertisement