Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polls

Options
  • 14-10-2003 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

-Question-why is the edit polls option only available to Moderators?...should it not also be available to the person who posted the poll? I propose that this be the case in the future..:ninja: :f33r:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Because the originator of the poll could subsequently alter the poll and switch the options around and show the opposite result for example.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

I see......well then I'd like to make a request.
    If its not too much trouble could you or any other mod alter my poll in the television forum...in the "greatest american animated comedy series of all time" to include south park and Ren and Stimpy as choices?:confused:
    Thanks

Advertisement