Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itinerant goes to school

• 14-10-2003 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

An itinerant goes to school for the first day, after finishing he runs home, bursts into the caravan and says,"daddy, daddy. we did our A,b,C's in school today and i was the only one in the class who could go all the way to Z" To which his father replies.."thats because your clever son"

After the second day of school the son runs home bursts into the caravan and shouts "Daddy, Daddy we did a maths exam today and i was the only one to get all the questions right" To which his father replies.."thats because your clever son

After the third day of shool the son comes running home, bursts into the caravan and shouts "daddy daddy, we had PE today and I had the biggest Penis in the class. To which the father replies "Thats cause your 27 son"

Advertisement