Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson Printer Pisser

Options
  • 15-10-2003 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Got a epson c42ux printer, and its such a pisser.

Decided i'd try the unbranded ink. After a day of use and only a few pages printed(only text) the printer reported that it is out of the black ink. I belive that its reporting this wrong myself just because its not offical.

Now i wanted to print a page today of just text, I realised it was reporting no black ink but i presumed I could just change all the text to colour and print it. used to be able to in my old cannon printer but it wont let me in this GRRRRRR. When i had both ink, its a fine printer especially for the price but this is a right pain!

Don't suppose theres any cracks or alternative software to get me where i want to be. I know theres a chip for it to say the ink is full and stuff but want a quick fix now if I can.

Cheers,
    Gid.

Comments

Advertisement