Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTI - I Almost Forgot ..

Options
  • 04-08-1999 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Don't forget to make sure you bring a 4 gang power block or at the very LEAST bring a double adapter. Sorry, this is necessary as we have to chain the bloody things together.

>we'll put a lan together with strings and plastic if we have to smile.gif

Get to Petes House by 10pm at the latest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

some heavy duty extension cables are on thier way.
    if i get me hands on them.. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I'll be bring two 6 gang spike protected blocks along with me as well MP. Plus I could rustle up a couple of standard 4 gangs as well (if I can remember where I dumped them tongue.gif)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Jesus Gand tongue.gif

Heheh Kewlnes.. Bring it along matey. You sorted for driving or do you have that new sports car yet ? ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tis touch n go whether I have the new Gandy Mobile for the weekend. I'll get there somehow tongue.gif (but I'll be heading early Sunday)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Gah, cars f***ed, but I'll get it fixed. What's the address of the house, and how do I get there? smile.gif

What time do we start at? Is it Friday Night? Seems a waste to leave a loverly LAN like that just sitting there overnight, and some of us need the praccy in order not to be shamed on Saturday.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Praccy all you like jaden, im still gonna shame you cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

hmmm.
    Sad.
    Diluded.
    A complete Kunt.
    Hmmm.
    DK = Diluded Kunts?
    smile.gif

This may be.

Hail To The King Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol
    I dunno if any one is stuck with you so i cant slag you off fully smile.gif

remember not to type unbindall in the console next time, try typeing blue sunglasses.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

hmm im not sure if i can come like cos ive tonsilitis like...got up at 4 yesterday(woke up) then went to bed at 10pm and slept till 3pm, im so tired tis unreal.

im not sure when its on, but i can pretend to my boss that i still have tonsilitis if it clears up and really go smile.gif

pet

Advertisement