Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How far will Phantom go??

Options
  • 15-10-2003 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Right so..

It got as far as the church in Shankill last time, will it go as far or further this time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Tune into 97.3 FM as the transmitter is now on air. There is no audio but there will be a 2 min tape loop running some time in the next few days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 My Name IsJonas

Got a fuzzy 97.1 I think it was.

Some one singing in romanian or something anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

if it ain't on 97.3 it ain't us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

used to listen to the pete's talking rubbish every Sunday night driving to Bray. The transmission died every week at the same spot exactly. Just as you start the main part of the N11, the speed goes up to 70, go under the bridge and.....gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 My Name IsJonas

Originally posted by BrianD
    if it ain't on 97.3 it ain't us!!

It was on 97.3 but the tape wasn't running then. Tuned in last night and got the tape. Perfect mono sound. Stereo trys to break in occasionaly. I'm using a digital tuneer with a big aerial though. I'll check on a walkman or somethin tonight.

So to recap for your reception report:

Shankill - OK. So it might get as far as Bray this time

• Advertisement
Advertisement