Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo US ad campaign!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That was brilliant! :D Although it would have been far more realistic if it was an obscure RPG on sale in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

that was pretty cool, brings me right back to the days of mortal kombat on the snes, with kids screamin in the streets and such hi jinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

That's pretty damn cool alright. But then so are Gamecubes!
    *starts flame war*
    I really don't care if you don't like GC's and think XBox or PS2 is better, I like all 3, but that is by far the best ad I've seen by the makers of any them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Damn song stuck in my head, but good advert, its a bit like that Hieneken advert for the rugby world cup.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by clownboy
    We don't get wonderful ad campaigns like this:

What about the curent UK TV adverts ("Woo who.." Gamecube now £?? etc...)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    That was brilliant! :D Although it would have been far more realistic if it was an obscure RPG on sale in the shop.

It must have come bundled with some obscure rpg's:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Twas good, but the best Ive seen is still the Xbox, "Life is short, Play More" ad.
    http://slate.msn.com/id/2066786/

Matt

Advertisement